I decided to run a series of interviews with people deeply involved in the Smart Grid space. I’m calling it the Smart Grid Heavy Hitters series. I will publish a new interview every Thursday until I run out of interviewees (or out of energy – poor pun intended, sorry!).
In this, the first of my Smart Grid Heavy Hitters’ interviews, I talk to Oracle’s VP of Industry Strategy, Guerry Waters.
It was a great interview – in it we talked about:
- Oracle’s vision of a successful Smart Grid
- The benefits of Smart Grids
- The requirements for a successful Smart Grid rollout
- The impacts of regulations on Smart Grid rollouts
- Examples of Smart Grids and
- Oracle’s place in the Smart Grid ecosystem
I’d like to thanks Guerry and Oracle for being such willing participants in this project and Ludovic Leforestier for helping make this interview happen!.
(Read this and other articles @ GreenMonk: the blog)