As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. Well, I am not sure, but this is what happens when I don’t have time to write:-) If you are in Enterprise Software, you know what’s coming at you … resistance is futile.
Now, for the real news on Oracle’s acquisition of Taleo, I refer you to fellow Enterprise Irregular Larry Dignan’s piece @ ZDNet.
- Oracle buys Taleo for $1.9 billion; SaaS consolidation ramps (zdnet.com)
- Oracle to Buy Taleo for $1.9 Billion (dealbook.nytimes.com)
- Oracle Agrees To Buy Taleo for $46/Share; $1.9 Billion (forbes.com)
- Oracle buying Taleo for $1.9 billion in direct hit at SAP (infoworld.com)
- Oracle to pay $1.9B for personnel software co. (sfgate.com)
(Cross-posted @ CloudAve)