- how to integrate into existing heritage systems,
- how to handle security issues,
- whether a flat social network structure can work in a firm.
And that’s before we start talking about potential Returns on Investment. The idea is to have a number of short talks from a variety of people with various angles on the subject, and a Q&A session – and then break for drinks and informal discussion. Speakers (and rough areas covered) are:
- Dr Sue Black, University of Westminster
- Benjamin Ellis, RedCatCo
- Umair Haque, Havas Media Lab
- Adriana Lukas, VRM Labs
- Mat Morrison, The Magic Bean Laboratory
- Alan Patrick, Broadsight
- David Terrar, D2C
- Shefaly Yogendra
Any spare funds at the end of the night will be spent at the pub afterwards….