With the special numbering of 9,000, we kick off Ryan and I’s highlights of Adobe MAX 2009:
- Quick rundown of Adobe MAX 2009 announcements such as: Flash 10.1 with much focus on mobile, LiveCycle ES and mobile access.
- Check out PNC’s Virtual Wallet.
- Ryan having just given a talk on the Adobe Collaboration Services, I ask him to give us an overview.
- Of the services and announcements, I like Shibuya which is Adobe’s service for doing an App Store. This brings up our favorite topic of small development shops – even of one – having a viable revenue pipe.
- Experimental code using putting FXG into the canvas tag and other sneak previews. (Check out some more HTML 5 vs. Adobe “fun” over on Apple Insider.)
- iPhone app development with the Adobe tool-chain. Be sure to check out the “iPhone in a blender” video which is sure to further win over Apple’s hearts. And, see the PhoneGap approval we reference.
Disclosure: Adobe is a client and paid travel and hotel for Adobe MAX. See the RedMonk client list for other clients mentioned.