It’s been quite a few days in the world of New York outsourcing events… first-off, the Global Sourcing Forum was cancelled over the weekend when the organizer had some sort of to-do with the Marriott hotel venue (I’ll never forget how they downgraded my status while I was on my honeymoon…).
Then, the most unlikely of heros, realizing everyone had already bought non-refundable flights, stepped in to save the day. Yes, Frank Casale, the rocket-fuel behind the Outsourcing Institute, has pulled together a last-minute event this Wednesday (tomorrow). I didn’t write this, so please forgive me in advance for the self-promotion 🙂
The details are as follows:
Date: Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Time: 9:30 Registration; 10:15 Start
Place: The law offices of Kelley Drye, 101 Park Avenue, New York, New York 10178-0022
Program Fee: Waived (that means free)
- Outsourcing Institute: Marketplace Exchange Roundtable.
- Exchange Best Practices, Exchange Experiences , Exchange Business Cards
- Keynote Speaker: Phil Fersht, CEO for HfS Research, well-recognized outsourcing analyst, strategist, blogger, advisor, and practitioner across BPO and IT services worldwide. Phil will kick off the day with an industry insider’s commentary and analysis: “Desperately Seeking Innovation.”
- ITO/BPO Case Studies: Actual Case Studies and Lessons Learned, from the people who lived them
- Outsourcing Trends and Opportunities, and How your Company Can Leverage Them
- Cloud Computing: Realities and Fantasies
- Built-in time for networking and learning with senior level executives
If you would like to reserve your spot, please RSVP – ASAP by simply dropping an email to firstname.lastname@example.org