If you follow us closely, you’ve probably already read our research study on the Latin American global sourcing industry, The Latin America Sourcing Landscape in 2011: How Latin America Powers Global Services Delivery.
After that taste of the study, we’re sure you’ll want more. So we’ve assembled a stellar panel to delve into Latin America in a special HfS Research Webinar at 11:00 am ET on June 2.
Join HfS Research Founder and CEO Phil Fersht as he’s joined by:
- Esteban Herrera, COO and SVP Research, HfS Research
- Beni Lopez, Chief Globalization Officer, SoftTek
- Mark Hillary, CEO of Brazil-based IT Decisions
Phil, Esteban, Beni and Mark have a packed agenda, with the following questions up for discussion:
- With global sourcing delivery showing no signs of slowing down across IT and business processes, what we can expect in the coming years?
- Latin American strategies underpin global delivery with increasingly mature services, so what are the region’s strengths and challenges?
- How should buyers consider the global trade-offs (i.e., vs. India) when calculating their future sourcing investments?
- How should buyers balance their portfolio of local, regional and global providers?
- How should buyers approach smarter pricing strategies where formulating a global sourcing roadmap?