Title: Workday Predict And Prepare 2011
Start Date: 2011-12-07 11:00 am PST
End Date: 2011-12-07 12:00 pm PST
Location: Webinar Link
For the fourth year in a row, join the country’s top IT, HR and Talent Management analysts and consultants for their predictions of next year’s critical trends, plus their advice on how you should prepare for them.
Their predictions include
- SaaS becomes mainstream, and IT’s job becomes integrations
- Companies will “rip and replace” legacy systems even faster than before
- Self-service will become social, mobile and more gamified
- Talent Management as a separate software category will disappear
- Mobile will soon become employees’ first contact with enterprise software
- Companies will do Master Data clean up in order to do Analytics
Sponsored by Workday, Predict and Prepare features Knowledge Infusion CEO Jason Averbook, HR technology guru Naomi Lee Bloom, and R “Ray” Wang, Principal Analyst and CEO of Constellation Research.
Their roundtable is moderated by Bill Kutik, host of The Bill Kutik Radio Show® and Firing Line with Bill Kutik, technology columnist for Human Resource Executive® and co-chair of the magazine’s 15th Annual HR Technology® Conference & Exposition.
Your questions will be addressed throughout the discussion.
Although we work closely with many mega software vendors, we want you to trust us. For the full disclosure policy, stay tuned for the full client list on the Constellation Research website.
Copyright © 2011 R Wang and Insider Associates, LLC All rights reserved.